11/05/2013
Romriell Farms {Halloween 2013}
Nothing overly exciting or eventful went down here this Halloween. Same old pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating kind of stuff you're used to hearing about.
I think this was the first year Preston actually understood the whole trick-or-treating business. He kept saying, "wow, I'm afraid my bag is getting full of junk". haha Apparently he's already brainwashed into thinking candy is terrible...too bad that doesn't actually stop him from eating it ;)
We kind of convinced Preston that he wanted to be a farmer. It wasn't until after the tractor was build that I think he actually was excited about it.
When in Iowa, do as the Iowans.
I realize I don't really look like a farmer (leaning more to the cowgirl side). But I'm always bummed when I don't have a costume, so I had to do something.
Preston told us he had the best halloween ever. Good thing, cause we know how important Halloween is to a little kid ;) ;)







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!