photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

1/05/2014

It's a New Year {2014}

Just thought I would do a quick review of our New Year's Eve (since I have been a slacker lately, and am a few weeks behind). 
We were still enjoying our Christmas break at the time, so our New Year's Eve was spent with the family! We started our day off at the Amazing Pizza Machine (it's like a glorified Chucke E Cheese's) the boys were loving it as always.

Spent the evening at Ben & Farrah's house (Skyler's sister). Making dumplings, playing minute to win it, and just trying to stay awake :)

Both the boys rang in the New Year with us... ridiculous I know, but they weren't about to go to sleep at someone else's house with a party going on. 

This really has nothing to do with the "New Year's Eve" post, except that it was our first date of the new year. Skyler took me to a shooting range where we got to shoot bows! It was so fun and got me all excited to go shooting with him when the weather warms up... if I had a bow;)
And just to clarify...Skyler was shooting a target hanging on the back wall, not that dinky little close one in his picture (that was the little boys next to him).

Left: (one of) Skyler's                             Right: Mine


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!