1/19/2014
January {Tid Bits}
1st Off...
We're FREEZING over here.
I love me some winter...actually I love me some SNOW. But if we ever actually get any snow around here it all blows away. Leaving us in this frigid (feels like) -41 wasteland. Now I don't care how much one likes winter, nobody...I me NOBODY should have to survive in -45 degree temperatures!
Here I am whining like a little baby. I don't have a car so I'm somewhat forced to stay inside in my cozy 76 degree home. Poor Skyler on the other hand walks around in it all the time. Good man!
2nd
The rest of this post is completely random thoughts (and pictures).
In other January news:
Wes is becoming a monkey. We seriously can't keep him down. This picture of him sleeping in his high chair had to be documented. It was the first (and probably last) time it has ever happened.
He also has discovered the potty seat (thinks it's so cool), he brings it to me all the time. He'll just sit and chill in the bathroom. Best part... he actually goes:)







0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!