photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/16/2014

A Lovely {Valentine's} Day

A Happy Valentine's Day to all from the Romriell babes ;)
Don't they just make you smile.
Seriously though? I can't help but feel the love when I look at these pictures.
{And when did little Prest grow up? Guess that's what happens when you turn 4}

Oh, and Wesley's face (in the below pic) just kills me!  {...Call me Babe?}

                     


















{Not trying to flaunt my gifts, Just thought it was special enough to document}
Skyler surprised me with this sweet little ring that I'm in love with.
Things like this just melt my heart.
I sure do love the man (enough to wear his initial on my finger..haha)

We had a delicious candlelight dinner made by Skyler (apple butter pork chops). The boys were fascinated by (blowing out) the candles. The giant balloon arrangement you see, I won at our Relief Society service auction the night before. The boys were also fascinated by it :) Especially Wes.

I know people think Valentine's Day is silly, but I'm in love with it. I think it's cute when people do over the top things just to let someone know how much they are loved.
A simply {simple} lovely day. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!