2/09/2014
Brooke's {25th} Birthday
Life at 25.
Married to my best friend, have two sweet little boys, stay at home Mom, Photographer when there's time, and feeling young as ever!
(And I feel like I should mention this because it's a huge part of our life right now...even though it has nothing to do with me, just Skyler) but...(almost) 3/4 of the way through Dental school
Pretty sure the rest of the world thinks I'm crazy to be married with 2 kids at 25(& really at 23) but that's OK, I think the rest of the world is crazy :)
And on that note...
I just love this quote ----> And THIS talk...check it out :)
Oh yeah, and this one HERE. One of my all time favorites!
More often than I would like I find myself being tough and course and rude. Not things I want my little boys to remember about me. So I'll keep trying. Hoping to bring out the more tender, kind, and refined side of myself this year.
Life is good!
We headed out for a birthday dinner (& hot chocolate) with our very good friends, The Summers. I think I've mentioned this but I'll mention it again. We were friends with David and Kami when we lived in Rexburg (where we met them). Lucky for us David got accepted into Dental school here in Iowa the year after we (and by we I mean Skyler) did. So here we both are continuing our wonderful friendship in Iowa! How lucky is that?
The boys and I hadn't been out of the house in a while so we decided to take the car the day before my birthday and party! We went shopping and played at the mall. We were sitting down eating a little snack and Preston turned to me and said, "Mom, I told you going on a date with me would be fun!". Such a sweet little boy.
Skyler made Chunky Monkey Pancakes with smoothies (at my request). And stayed up late the day before my birthday to make a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. He's a sweet one. And my was it delicious!!
(Preston took this picture of Skyler and I)
Another good birthday under my belt :)














0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!