photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

6/01/2014

Tulip Festival {Pella, IA}

Since moving to Iowa I have wanted to go to the Pella Iowa Tulip Festival. Tulip festivals sound so fun...and beautiful! 



I must admit, I was envisioning fields and fields of tulips, which there were not. This was definitely a small scale tulip festival. And it didn't help that (although the first week of May) it still felt like winter. 
I mean come on, how in the world were the poor tulips supposed to know it was time to bloom?...I'm sure they still thought it was January ;)
We froze.
But we did enjoy the few tulips that had bloomed. 
I'm just in love with exploring new places/things and getting out of the house with the family. 
It was a {COLD} success. 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. How fun! I've always wanted to go to a tulip festival.

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!