5/15/2014
Preston's Preschool {"Graduation"}
Today was Prestons last day of preschool.
And if you remember my previous preschool post (found here), Preston didn't actually get fully invested in preschool this year (nor will he next year). He wasn't able to go every week to the other kids house, but they would come to our house every 4 weeks.
...So pretty much "preschool" once a month for him. Which he was totally fine with and loved seeing his buddies every couple of weeks.
When I found out I would be teaching the last week of preschool I was super excited to snap some cute little shots of these sweet boys. Sadly we were missing Mr. Miles the last week, so he isn't pictured :(
I had the boys write out the entire alphabet today "a test". And they all very successfully completed it....with only one or two upside down or backwards letters. ;)
Preston has had such a fun time this year with his friends. We are so glad that we got to be a part of a little preschool group this year.
(And in case you were wondering...Preston is still only 4, so he won't start Kindergarten until next year "2015").
Shhh. Don't tell these poor souls that they will be in school for what will seem like the rest of their lives.











0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!