12/18/2014
And The Third Baby Will Be {A BOY}
Can you even believe it?
Haha I can.
Almost every single person to make a guess said the baby would be a girl. I had no idea either way. But the morning I went in for my ultrasound I kind of convinced myself that it was a boy. When the ultrasound technician said what the heart rate was(134 or something), I thought yep, sounds like a boy. Then when she finally found a shot of the babies legs, I immediately saw it. BOY OH BOY!
When Preston heard it was a boy he said, "But we already have enough boys in our family, we need a sister." After the initial shock he was very excited for another brother.
After the ultrasound the boys and I met Skyler for lunch, and had this little blue surprise waiting on his seat when he got to the car. (oh and if you can't tell that's a profile shot of our little guy).
I have to clarify,
because I think for some reason people think I'm disappointed and keep trying to make me feel ok about having a boy...especially people with girls telling me girls aren't as much fun as you think....come on, I'm not stupid. :)
I am SO STINKING excited for another boy.
I won't lie, a girl would be fun. But I was secretly hoping it was another boy. And if he's anything like our other sweet little boys, we've got it made. I could have 5 more of them and be completely happy.
Yay, for little boys! We really do love them to pieces.









0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!