12/11/2014
We are so excited to announce a third baby in the family!
Due May 15, 2015 {5.15.15}
Cool due date huh? It will be a scheduled C-Section this time (After 2 I have no choice) so I'm hoping to keep the date 5.15.15 or 5.10.15 ...If I can convince my doctor to deliver a baby on Mother's Day!
This baby is due 3 weeks before graduation :) And since I'm pretty much down and out for 2weeks, It's going to be some CRAZY few weeks getting ready to move. But we couldn't be more excited.
I forgot to take a picture in the beginning, but here's a shot at 14 weeks and then 18weeks. Not much change over the last few weeks. (But I definitely feel a baby in there)
I just know it's going to pop one day and then there will be no hiding it.
We will be finding out the gender on MONDAY(12.15) And when I say "WE" I mean "ME" :( boo... Skyler will of course be at school. But after I tell Skyler I'll be sure to let the rest of the world know!
So don't forget to tune in...
:)








Holy smokes you look so good!! Congrats 🎉
ReplyDelete