photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

1/25/2015

The Family {A Proclamation To The World}

While the whole family was home for Christmas we secretly put together a little recording of our family singing "The Family Is Of God" and reciting "The Family: A Proclamation To The World" to give to my parents as a gift. Now when I say "we put together" I mean Shane and Jake. They headed the whole operation. Just wait till you hear it. 
It's totally legit...perks to having a professional sound designer in the family :) 
Shane Rocks! 
Seriously. You would never imagine this was put together in our downstairs recording studio...AKA Tayler's bedroom closet. ;) Haha


What is THE FAMILY: A Proclamation To The World? I thought you might never ask :)
Well, 10 years ago The first Presidency of the The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints shared with us this incredible proclamation to the entire world on families. 
Family standards, doctrines, and practices relative to the family. 


Now let's be honest here. Is there anything more important to you than your family? Yeah, that's what I figured. So if you have a spare minute...which you probably do if you have made it through all of my ramblings so far. Listen to this recording on families. You will love it. For one, because it is awesome. And for two, because it has almost every person in my family in it (Even Ryan from the mission field. They recorded him during our Christmas phone call) and yes, the little tiny ones too. So it's quite adorable to hear them try to say such profound words. 


Ok Here it is. Click on our family picture above or the Steel Family link below and ENJOY!


This recording did not include the whole song that we recorded. I thought I would spare you an extra 5 minutes. 




And if you want to follow along, here are the words. They might be helpful when trying to decide what the little kids are actually saying :) 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!