2/01/2015
Year Book Pages {2014}
Every year for my Mom's birthday (in Jan.) we make her a family yearbook of the previous year. She's starting to get quite the collection and they are so fun to look back at.
So I thought I would share my pages with you all.
Because I can.
And.
Because I finally decided to get smart about the whole thing....dang, why did it take me so long?
I made all my pages in photoshop and just imported them into the book as one giant picture. much easier and I get them to look exactly the way I want. But best of all...I actually get to keep my own yearbook pages. And to be even smarter about it I made them all 12X12 so I can print them and put the in my own project life books. SCORE.

Hear's to better...or at least cuter, documentation.










0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!