2/03/2015
Lucky Number {26}
I recently made the realization that I will be exactly
{26} weeks pregnant
on February 6th {2.6} The week of my
{26}th birthday.
Woah....Crazy right?
So here's to lucky number 26.
Oh and this picture also documents the very first piece of maternity clothing I have purchased in all 3 of my pregnancies. YES, you really did just read that right.
I broke down and bought this shirt last week (after I found $20 stored away deep in my dresser drawer...score!)
And who said having a baby was expensive :)
...only if you let it be!
>>
Which leads me to my next baby purchase.
A NEW DIAPER BAG!
Is this thing cute or is this thing cute?
I've been sporting the same cute diaper bag that I got as a gift my first roll around. It's now starting to fall apart, so I used it as a good excuse to get a new one. After searching high and low I had my eye set on an adorable petunia pickle bottom bag. I was determined to have it.
BUT...
You all know me. And if I can get to my third pregnancy before purchasing a maternity shirt you darn well know that there is NO WAY I could get myself to fork over close to $200 for a diaper bag.
dang-it....my cheapness got the best of me yet again.
So instead I found this ADORABLE purse I will be converting into a diaper bag...who says that can't happen? And for less than $30. And check out that super cute diaper clutch my Sister-in-law made me that accidentally totally matches.
Now I've been working on filling the diaper bag with cute little swaddle blankets. I've seen some hand stamped swaddles for sale for like $40+ AHHhh..NO. So I made a stamp last week and hand stamped some fabric. I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. And for less than $10.
Now that you just made it through my saga of baby items, you know that you don't have to break the bank to have cute baby things.
You really can survive without all the bells and whistles.
(At least that's my opinion).








0 comments:
Post a Comment
We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!