photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

8/30/2008

The Wedding



We were married in the Rexburg Idaho Temple at 11:00am on Friday August the 29, 2008. When I was little, I always used to say, "If there's ever a temple built in Rexburg, that's where I want to get married," and sure enough the temple was built in Rexburg 7 months before we got married.

A luncheon and reception followed at my Grandma Grover's home. Our wedding day was so exciting and fun, lots of family and lots of friends, a day we never want to forget!

At our luncheon we all sat down to eat and Skyler's brother Darren was saying the prayer on the food. At this point the honeymoon was still a surprise, I had no idea where we were going. During the prayer Darren said, and please bless Skyler and Brooke that they will be safe in the BAHAMAS with all of the hurricanes that our going on there. excuse me...did he just say the BAHAMAS, as soon as the prayer was over I opened my eyes and turned to Skyler, WOOHOO the Bahamas? It was pretty funny. And besides, I probably would have found out later that night or the next day so at least the secret made it that far.

By the end of the day, Skyler was so sick of pictures and ready to be out of there. We clean the Oreos off the rental car and headed to Pocatello where we stayed at the Black Swan! (In the Romeo & Juliet themed suite)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!