-->
Let the festivities begin because Halloween is this week, and fall is nearly over in Rexburg (today was the first snow…5min of flurries). We decided it was time to hit the straw maze!
-->
Just outside of Rexburg a farmer put together over 1,000 bales of straw to make a super fun & quite challenging maze. Every weekend the maze is haunted, but for someone who even hates watching scary movies I can’t figure out why anyone in the world would want to run through a maze LOST being chased by scary people. So we decided to go for family home evening on a not so haunted night!
Skyler and Preston thoroughly enjoyed their time in the maze but as Skyler put it, “Brooke loved it, she was grinning ear to ear the entire time.” Haha what can I say, the simplest things will keep me entertained for hours!

-->
After coming out the entrance of the maze twice we finally started to head in the right direction. The second time we were so excited. We thought we had found the exit, but then we turned the corner and saw the huge ENTRANCE sign!
-->
Circles, dead ends, tunnels, and more circles, 40 minutes later we found our way out! Now that we have checked that off our list of fall activities…BRING ON THE SNOW BABY!! Ski season here we come!
I loved your maze pictures. It looks cold there. I forgot what that feels like. Sadly I missed another year of fall, and I'll probably miss next year too. Oh to Joy! Love Jake
ReplyDeletep.s. keep me posted on my favorite Preston
Oh Jake, we're all jealous of the warm climate you get to enjoy for the moment! HA. Brooke, I'm so jealous you guys actually went! I've been BEGGING Kevin to go and so far, no luck. It looks so fun! I'm glad you found out it's haunted on the weekends because I'm gonna avoid those times too...
ReplyDeleteJake you missed a good fall, but don't worry it's snowing right now, it will be a great winter too! Audrey keep begging it was tons of fun, Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWell no sign of straw bales here so maybe a palm leaf maze?? Ha, We're enjoying the heat for you, don't worry I think this will be my last year of missing fall (: Sad but exciting! So funny you're all bundled up and wearing a hat!
ReplyDelete