11/28/2010
Gobble till you Wobble
The countdown begins...…27 days till Christmas!
But before we get to ahead of ourselves, here’s a recap of our Thanksgiving week. We were so excited to have Skyler out of school for a whole week to spend time with the family. Usually Preston only see’s Skyler for an hour or two a day, needless to say, this week he got very attached to his dad. We played lots of games and watched the beautiful snow fall every day!
And what better thing to do while stuck in the house during a blizzard warning....
MONOPOLY! We played a very short game of monopoly, the end result Skyler $6,680 Brooke $-400+ It was a sound whooping, like always.
On Wednesday we slid our way into Utah on the snow covered roads to get together with the Steel family for Thanksgiving. There were about 75 people and there were 3 big families and then some. We had lots of fun and loved seeing all of the family that we never get to see.
My cousin, Mandi, made these incredible turkey cupcakes; my favorite of all of the desserts for sure. They were so cute and looked so real you almost didn’t dare eat them.
And the man that brought us all together...Grandpa Steel. We sure do love these guys!
-->
Preston ate all of the good Thanksgiving foods, but the candy yams were his favorite.
And after the dinner...a very entertaining talent show.
-->
Preston gobbled till he wobbled...Holding that stuffed belly after a delicious meal.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and missed all of our family that we weren’t able to see. We hope you all had a great holiday, and ate lots of yummy food till you were stuffed like a turkey!







So sad that I missed everyone. I'm so uncool, spending Thanksgiving on the beach, who does that anyway? Lame. Those cupcakes are amazing! Wow. Sure miss seeing everyone! Love you. Lets get together SOON PLEASE!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so FUN! Especially the talent show! I'm always down for one of those! ANd hey, I wanted to get over to your guys's table at Linz's luncheon, but didn't make it and feel gay. I'm sorry I didn't! And I also wanted to tell you that your mom is THE. CUTEST. EVER.!
ReplyDeleteIt was sure fun to see everyone. Preston is getting so big! It's too bad we don't have more time when we are at these things. The talent show sure was fun. And thanks for the shout out on the cupcakes. They seemed to be a big hit. :)
ReplyDelete