photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

11/10/2010

Let it Snow!


--> I’m dreaming of a white Christmas …and I think we're going to get it! Last week we had BEAUTIFUL fall weather, but this week has been a different story.
--> We woke up Monday morning to SNOW, and it snowed and it snowed and it snowed, and I couldn’t be happier.
--> It snowed all day Monday, and a little on Tuesday, and even more today! OH HOW I LOVE THE SNOW.
--> And poor little Preston has a mother who thought it would be cute to put him in his snowsuit. He patiently sat while I had my fun taking pictures, what a sweet little boy!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Preston is hilarious in that outfit! He looks so bummed, I think he wants to be on the beach soaking up the sun instead (: I love that it's snowing there! it's so hard to imagine so I'm glad you posted pictures!! Love you!! oxoxo Beebs

    ReplyDelete

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!