6/06/2011
Remembering Rexburg
Rexburg has been our home for quite some time now and lots of memories have been made here. Everyday we get closer and closer to leaving this place so we thought it would be nice to take a little walk down memory lane before it's to late.

The Rexburg Idaho Temple
I'm probably safe to say that I will never live closer to a temple than I do now. It's about a 1 minute drive from our home. We walk outside our house...we see the temple, we drive to school...there's the temple, we go to the grocery store...we pass the temple, now that is something that I am going to miss dearly. Not only is the temple an amazing sight to see, Skyler & I were married in the Rexburg temple so it's just that much more special to us.

The Canal
Of course there a tons of canals in Rexburg but our favorite is the small one behind K-mart (right by the new outdoor aquatic/water park). Why you might ask... Well when Skyler and I were dating we would walk to this canal and play pooh stick. So that is where Skyler proposed. If you missed the proposal story it is found here, and it is definitely worth reading...at least I think so!

Our little family playing a nice fun game of Pooh Sticks.
(notice the railroad tracks in the back...)

The railroad tracks run right over the canal, and that just so happened to be where our engagement picture was taken. So here is our family 3 years later and one more little body!

Jake was nice enough to tag along with us and snap some family pictures in some of our favorite places.

And of course Preston, I guess we could say Preston being born is one of the most important memories from Rexburg.
But we are so excited to leave!










Just read the proposal story. So super cute! What fun memories you have in Rexburg. And P.S. I love the super super cute family photos!
ReplyDeleteGet off the tracks! You don't belong on there!! Don't you know that's a crime (: I miss Rexburg so much! Wow how time flies! Loved all the great photos! Booo for moving but YAY for living closer to your favorite sister!!!
ReplyDelete