photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

7/01/2012

I'm Having A Baby...Sometime

Oh hey, guess what? I'm having a baby next week!! Haha I think it's cool that I can say that...it's getting so close! I'm actually due next Saturday(the 14th) so I can barely say next week, but I still can and it makes me happy! 
It's been a LONG journey once again, and I am ready to trade it all in for a sweet little baby.

I got some MAJOR carpal tunnel issues this pregnancy, my hands ache super bad(I feel like I'm going to drop everything I pick up) and over the last month they would go numb when I gripped things....but now they are completely numb ALL the time, so I'm really hoping that goes away cause it's really a weird feeling...and I don't LOVE it. Besides that everything is going good and we are getting more and more excited everyday. (oh except he still doesn't have a name...it'll come sometime, right??)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!