photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

2/07/2013

A Day Spent With Carol

Our incredible friend Carol(who I have mentioned before) wanted to come take us out for another fun filled day to celebrate Preston's birthday! Carol drove an hour to pick us up and then turned around and took us back to her town to spoil us for the day. 
She came with matching outfits for the boys, Carhartt overalls and plaid shirts, yep...pretty adorable! After we got the boys dressed they just looked to much like little farmers to not stop at the John Deere factory and take pictures.




The little boys got tractor goodies of course. 
And yes, that is a ear of corn vibrating teether!


And for Preston we spent a couple hours at Monkey Joe's. A big building filled with inflatable slides and playgrounds. Preston ran non stop, and loved every second of it. It was probably just as much fun for me as it was for Preston. What can I say...I'm a little kid at heart!




We ate lunch at Panera Bread, and Carol even stocked us up on delicious bagels to take home with us!
Just when I thought the day was coming to a close, Carol surprised my by taking my to the mall to go shopping for my birthday! So she sat on the benches with my boys while I shopped my little heart out. I mean really....doesn't she sound like the sweetest lady ever.

Here's my birthday outfits she got me! PINK pants, plaid shirt, and this adorable cardigan. Oh man, she spoiled me and it was SO fun!
(obviously I'm writing this all out of order)
It's was more like...Monkey Joe's for hours, lunch at Panera, John Deere Factory, and then the shopping.

Needless to say, we had a blast. We always do! Carol is such a sweet friend. She has known my family since I was 2. After lots of moves and many years she has been that friend that you never forget, always there and always spoiling us...A friend that like that is hard to come by. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!