2/03/2013
Today we turned on a "I Am a Child Of God" video/song and I caught Preston singing a little.
I think it's the first time I have actually heard him sing it, and it was just about the sweetest thing ever. Then we replayed it at least 20 more times until he knew almost all the words!
One of the most important things we could possible teach our sweet little boys is that they are children of God.
It warmed my heart a little to know that Preston is learning something so special, and one day he will completely understand that.
So until then we will just keep singing...
Here is the video we played over and over. Watch it, you'll love it. Different than you normally hear this song, and so very sweet still!







I LOVED this video. my girls enjoy watching it a lot. It amazes me that they know such big things when they are so little.
ReplyDelete