photo Steel-Family-20.jpg
Romriell photo Steel-Family-19.jpg
 photo Steel-Family-15.jpg

lo

ve

story

connect with us

5/11/2014

My Mother's Day {Surprise}

A quick little Mother's Day update so I can remember how adorable my little Preston is. 
After going and picking out a present with Skyler, Preston made sure I knew that he was not going to tell me what they got me (this previously being a rather hard task for the little guy). I was completely surprised when we made it to Mother's Day morning and Preston had kept his secret for 5 days. I was enjoying my breakfast in bed when Preston walked in to deliver the sweetest little card.
I curiously asked Preston what the picture on the left was. And in the sweetest little voice he said, " oh Mom, that's just a backpack...but you dot know that yet!" not even one minute later Skyler walked in carrying a big pink box...which then totally made his little picture make complete sense. 


Best part was, he didn't even know he slipped up. He was so happy that he "kept" the secret. Sweetest boy ever.

On a related note: I told Preston and Skyler that I was in love with my new backpack and I never wanted to take it off. Then Preston with a very puzzled face exclaimed, "But Mom, that won't work, you'll have to take it off to go to sleep". Clever boy...clever boy.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love when our blog gets read. So leave us some comments and let us know you stopped by!